It’s summer. It’s hot. I’m hungry. So here:
Freeze some of your favorite fruits for a cold and refreshing summer treat. some good fruits to freeze are:
– Grapes (red, green or black)
2//Yogurt Dippin Dots
Make your own dippin’ dots at home with yogurt! Here’s how to make them:
– 1- 2 cups of yogurt (or three small yogurt cups) in any flavor(s) you want
– A plastic sandwich bag
– A baking tray lined with parchment paper
1. Take your yogurt and pour it into the plastic bag (or more than one if you’re doing a couple flavors).
2. Cut off a tiny corner of the bag (so it turns into a piping bag) and pipe the yogurt into dime sized dots or smaller on the baking sheet about one inch apart.
3. Once you’re done piping the yogurt dots, put the baking sheet into the freezer and let them freeze (at least three hours).
4. When the dots are frozen you can take them out and scrape them into a bowl to eat them!
3// Gummy Bear Popsicles
Make some yummy popsicles with this recipe! Here’s how:
-1 2 liter bottle of sprite
– 1 bag of gummy bears (or any other gummy candy)
– Popsicle molds
1. Pour some sprite into the popsicle molds.
2. Add in some gummy candies (as many as you’d like)
3. Fill up the molds the rest of the way and then place them into the freezer (let them freeze for at least 3-4 hours or overnight).
4. Once they’re frozen you can enjoy them on a hot summer day!
Here’s how to make a yummy fruit slushie:
– Your favorite fruit
– A glass baking dish
1. Blend up your fruit and pour it into the baking tray.
2. Freeze your fruit blend for at least five hours.
3. Take it out once it’s frozen and scrape away at it with a spoon or fork until it forms an icy slush.
4. Serve it in a bowl or a cup for a yummy treat. (:
(play around with different fruits / juices / etc for a variety of different flavors!)
Hope you have fun making and eating these 🙂