Just because it’s summer and it’s hot and we all need something easy and refreshing to drink.
– 2 cups fresh strawberries
– 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 5 lemons .
– 1/2 cup honey
– Cold Water
– 1 extra lemon, thinly sliced
1. Slice the tops from strawberries, put them off to the side.
2. Add strawberries, honey and lemon juice to a blender and stop when the strawberries are liquid.
3. Pour juice into a 1/2 gallon pitcher, add slices of lemon, fill with cold water. (Don’t over fill pitcher with water, add just enough to make 1/2 gallon)
4. Pour over ice and enjoy! 🙂
If you want, put a lemon on the side of the glass to give it a little something. You could also put some strawberries in the pitcher to make it have more flavor.