- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 5 oz box of instant vanilla pudding
- 16 oz container of low fat cool whip
- ½ tbsp of pumpkin pie spice ((if you don’t have that then all you need is 1/2 tsp of cinnamon + 1/4 tsp ground ginger + 1/8 tsp all spice or cloves + dash of nutmeg))
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- Nilla wafers or graham crackers to serve with
- ((OPTIONAL)) Small pumpkin to serve the dip in
Mix the pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding powder, cool whip, and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium sized bowl until a dip consistency forms.
Garnish with cinnamon
Enjoy by dipping with Nilla wafers, graham crackers, pretzels, etc.