I’m all about doing things the quick and easy way so here’s another fast Thanksgiving item you can put together last-minute. For a quick dessert recipe click here. For a quick finger food recipe click here.
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice (low acid is best)
- 2 cups lemon-lime flavored soda
- 1-2 lemons/limes/oranges sliced
- Place slices of whatever citrus you picked in bottom of large punch bowl.
- Mix the juices and soda together & pour on top.
- Serve ice cold for best taste
TIP: To prevent the punch from being watered down make ice cubes with punch instead of water. The punch will stay cold without being watery.
You can also make frosted cranberries which are great for kids or just as a simple thing to snack on.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon pasteurized egg white or liquid egg substitute
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white sugar
In a medium bowl, stir together the water and egg white until blended but not whipped. Coat cranberries with this mixture. Spread the sugar out on a baking sheet, and roll the cranberries in it until they are coated. Dry at room temperature for 2 hours. Use as garnishes for desserts, or eat them plain.
Serves 24, or if you’re like me, serves 1 haha.
*Photo cred to my amazing friend.
Hope you enjoy, happy Thanksgiving 🙂