Want to avoid:
and just get these? Then read below.
Black Friday is one of my favorite days EVER. I love the rush but I know not everyone does and sometimes you can get the best deals online anyways so here’s a few places you can shop to get nice deals on clothing. When I’m shopping online I usually sort by the prices from low-high to see what will get me the best savings.
Charlotte Russe (They’re also doing $15 off $75+)
- Every single dress is ONLY $18.
- By one pair of shoes and get the second pair for ONLY $5. I think it’s a great deal since the shoes are so gorgeous and it’s worth it to buy one that’s a little pricey and getting another pricey one for JUST $5.
- Jeans are also buy one get one for $5
- ALL sweaters are also ONLY $18.
- Black Fridays deals staring at $4 for the whole family
- When you check out everything will already be 30% off because of an automatic discount, but if you use the code SALE50 you’ll get 50% off instead of 30%
- They’re having big sales on everything and many things are being sold out so see when you can get your hands on.
- Clothing is up to 60% off staring at $14.50
- Pink products are from $3.99+
- Accessories from $4.99+
- Shoes from $3.99+
- Bras from 19.99+
- Panties from $3.99+
- Sleepwear from $19.99+
- Swimwear $4.99+
- Sportwear $8.99+
- They have great savings for the whole family with 50% off of EVERYTHING online so take advantage of it now.
- Also use the code GRAVY to get EVEN MORE DISCOUNTS. Use the code during checkout to get 15% off which means 75% off.
Comment below with more. Have fun shopping 🙂