My friend made noodles and they looked AMAZING and I just HAD to get the recipe from her. If you’re like me and love to cook but don’t want to put in too much effort but still get something that tastes amazing, this is the recipe for you.
- 2 chicken breasts (1lb)
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Medium sized shrimp (14 oz)
- Asian noodles
- Teriyaki sauce or Soy sauce
- Salt and paper to taste
- Cube two chicken breast (1 lb) and cook it in 2 Tbs of olive oil with garlic powder, salt and pepper until it’s tender and almost done.
- Then add a bag of medium sized shrimp (14oz) and make sure you take the tails off. Add more seasonings.
- Get the Asian noodles and boil them then rinse with warm water, drain.
- Steam a head of broccoli (make sure you cut it into small pieces), add the chicken, broccoli and shrimp together and pour 10oz of teriyaki sauce (any brand) into the mix.
- Heat about 3/4mins then stir in the noodles and simmer.