I used to do this a long time ago && recently I found the link for it again and decided to share it with you guys. Here’s the steps:
- Go to http://www.flv2mp3.com/
- Copy and paste the link of your YouTube video with the song and paste it into the bar.
- Wait for it to download, or if you want it to be faster press “click the direct link”
- Make sure you know where your file is saved or make a separate collection just for music downloads.
- Then double click on the one of the icons (there will be two) of the song that has a black background and a blue shield thing on it.
- Double-click on it in the folder, and it will go into itunes as a song in your music library.
OPTIONAL *this is only if you want to change the song name, because it will be the name of the video instead of the song name* Right click on the song, go to “Get Info” and go to “Info” .
Change the song name, artist, album, etc.
If you have an iPod nano or touch, I recommend this. It kinda annoys me when i don’t have the right picture and if it bothers you too, go to google images and look up the album cover and then save it to your computer.
Right click on the song again, press “Get Info”. go to artwork, hit “delete” and then click add. and find the picture you saved to your computer.
There we go, it looks like you got it out of itunes.