When throwing a party, the theme is the main thing the party revolves around. Decide what you want the color scheme to be, it’ll be easier to buy things and plan around.
If you like to DIY things (do things yourself) here are some cute ideas:
Get some plastic or wooden eggs and just paint them. You can add glitter or get some kids and have some fun with them. If you don’t want to wait for paint to dry you can just draw it on with Sharpie. You can also marble it with nail polish.
Make some “eggs” with yarn. These look so adorable. Here is a video tutorial and here are somethings you can make with them:
Other things you can do with eggs:
Plant Wheatgrass in them
Make a bouquet
If you’re too busy or just aren’t a creative person it’s ok. There are so many great places you can buy Easter decor:
- Your nearest Dollar store (Dollar tree and Family Dollar are great places to look)
- Oriental Trading (You know the one with a bunch of ads everywhere)
- Party City
Here are also some gorgeous party ideas:
- Spicy Roasted Bell Pepper Pimiento Cheese
- Easter Bunny Rolls
- Carrot Crescent Stuffed With Egg Salad
- Boiled Custard Eggs,Shortbread Soldiers & Coffee on a Stick
- Bread Roll Chicks
A cute pastel dress
A light romper
Flowy Maxi dress
A fitted shirt, shorts and wedges.
Enjoy. I hope these helped,