From teachers to friends, to work to everything, things can tend to get really stressful and unbearable at times and I’m here to help. Here are a few tips I have:
- Sleep, you’ll be rested and feel a lot better
- Rant to someone I promise it’ll help
- Get a cat, they’re soothing
- Exercise or at least do yoga every other day because it has a unique capacity to exhilarate and relax, to provide stimulation and calm, to counter depression and dissipate stress
- GET A PLANNER. I cannot stress that enough. I promise your life will be so much easier.
- For things not school related, make a list and check it off as you go along. You’ll get a sense of satisfaction and completion and you won’t be so overwhelmed
- If someone gives you a job and you know you won’t be able to do it don’t agree just to be polite, apologize and tell them you can’t so they get someone who can. If you do say yes you’ll get overwhelmed and frustrated and the job won’t be done right
- Please, please, please try to get out of the habit of procrastination. Don’t save everything for Sunday night or like some people I know, Monday morning to do things/ last minute. Do small things at a time and you’ll be calmer.
- Cry. This might sound odd, but crying helps you because they contain a lot of stress hormones which are released when you cry.
- Smile. Even if it’s a fake smile, your body gives out endorphins and even if you’re not happy, your body will think you are and you’ll slowly become happier.
- Help others. Seeing the happiness in others creates this feeling in people that makes them calmer and happier.
- Stay away from other people. If you know you’re stressed, frustrated etc stay away from others because if you’re anything like me you’ll lash out or break down and do something you’ll end up regretting.
- Find something like an outlet to let all the anger and frustration go to like screaming, breaking things (try pencils or ripping paper), punching a pillow, chewing gum or ice etc. Just find something inanimate so you don’t lash out on someone.
- Take breaks. Whether it be in between when you are doing homework, studying, or just during the weekend. Go outside, breathe some fresh air, eat, walk around and then come back to whatever you were doing. If you do so your mind will be well rested and you’ll think better.
- If you’re doing something and you’re really frustrated for example a project etc. just stop. Sleep on it or come back to it in an hour or so, so that you’ll be calmer and have a fresher perspective when you see it the next time. This helps so your work won’t be sloppy and just thrown together.
Remember, if you can’t do something, it’s not the end of the world, you have second chances, extra credit and so much more, it’s not the end of the world and it will be ok.
Good luck guys and I hope this helps 🙂
Traveling can be a hassle and create many problems, especially towards your daily routines and skin. Here are some tips that will help you out a bit:
- Because of the recycled air and lack of water on the plane you need as much hydration as you can get. Find a good moisturizer that is oil based or is very hydrating. The Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C and Squalane moisturizer is filled with vitamins and a little goes a long way, it makes my face seem softer and hydrated in the mornings. If you have an oilier face then try the RegenFX Skin Care System, it’s lighter and better to use as at night treatments. The whole system will make your face look fresher and your skin look brighter and this is just what you need after you get off a long flight
- Before you leave the house, deep condition your hair with a really moisturizing conditioner so your hair doesn’t frizz up and get staticky. I like to apply coconut oil to my hair half an hour or an hour before I shower, but any normal conditioner will work.
- Try to book a flight after 10 pm so that you can get some sleep on the plane right after you get on and your sleep schedule won’t be messed up right away. I like to use Dr. Xu’s Restful Sleep Natural Sleep Aid Supplement (Use the code SAVEREST to save 20% on your purchase) and this is made with chi, herbs and vitamins which help me wake up feeling fresh, not groggy.
- Bring some dry shampoo (make sure this fits into your one quart sized bag) and apply some dry shampoo when your hair gets oily and weird.
- When you get onto the plane, run some water through your hair and tie it up in a bun so when you take it out after a few hours (do it when you’re an hour from landing) and your hair will be voluminous and have nice curls/waves instead of being flat from being against a headrest for so long.
- Find a serum or something with Vitamin C to keep your collagen production going to your face looks bright and fresh when you get off. The one from OZ Naturals is really great. Use this is you don’t need anti-aging and this if you do.
- Get oil blotting sheets and if you don’t want to, most planes have seat covers and those get the job done. Plus it’s completely sanitary so don’t freak out.
- Place a cotton pad on top of all of your powdered compacts, this prevents your blushes, shadow, powdered foundations etc from breaking.
- Try to buy products that contain more than one product like the Le Metier de Beaute Kaleidoscope products or the Naked Palettes. These products contain many shades and so you don’t have to take many along with you.
- Keep your liquid products and gel products in contact containers because they’re the perfect size.
Check out my tips on packing for a trip.
Hope these help,
I’ve came across a lot of tips, online articles and YouTube videos on beauty hacks, many of them require a lot of preparation or things that may be hard to find or expensive.
Here are 10 simple beauty hacks you should try:
- Keep your lashes curly after curling them by wearing waterproof mascara
- Whiten your teeth if you’re wearing bright pink lips. +bright shades tend to bring out yellow shades aka yellow teeth, yikes!
- Make your waterline last by first putting your eyeliner and then go over it with a brush & black eye shadow
- Start backwards with your cat winged liner!
- If you love putting on nail polish but have weak nails, invest in some Julep, Butter London or Inglot nail polishes. They’re breathable meaning they have breakthrough Oxygen Technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time.
- Add some cold water in your shower, it improves your Immune system. If you do this your skin won’t be as dry as normal hot showers.
- Give your feet a massage with a tennis ball!
- Give your hairbrushes a clean! +just use warm water &shampoo
- To get fast curls, braid your hair and flatiron.
- Get rid of split ends by twisting ends of your hair and sniping off split ends.
Here are some other helpful little tips:
Hope these helped,
Hey guys. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who uses the Internet to study and sometimes its pretty hard to find a good link. I’m here to make your life easier 😀
YAY MATH (just helpful videos)
AlgebraHelp (has calculators if you need them)
YourTeacher Math Help
Math Is Fun
Wikipedia Online Encyclopedia
That’s all I have for now i’ll update this if i find any more. 🙂
Comment below if you know about any more.