Since the season 7 premiere is on June 2nd, it’ll be nice to throw a little marathon party/sleepover and just rewatch a few seasons with your friends.
Decor is a big part of themed parties and here are a few ideas:
Scroll through these:
Chinese takeaway: Dirt and worms:
This snack is in reference to the 16th episode of Season 2, “Let Water Hold Me Down”, where the Liars ordered Chinese take away only to find that A had intervened and replaced their food with worms and dirt.
Don’t but real dirt and worms but this is an easy thing to replicate:
- Buy Chinese takeaway containers from the Dollar store.
- For the dirt use a cheap chocolate mud cake from the supermarket and crumbled it up with a fork.
- Pour this into the containers and bury gummy worms in the mix.
- Use a red sharpie to do the typical A sign off!
- Marathons duh. For those of you who don’t have Netflix, use this site to watch shows as much as your heart desires. (has more shows and all seasons) + you can use this on most devices as well.
- Tell horror stories like the girls were in the pilot.
- Play this game: (I literally made it up right now so if it doesn’t work out, sorry)
- What you need
- A red coat
- Glow-sticks (as many as the people coming) [buy a few more just in case]
- Before the guests arrive, make sure to get a head count of how many people are coming. Go around the house and randomly hide the glow stick. Don’t really hide, hide them but place them somewhere that’s a little hard to find but still visible without having to dig around. [For example on top of a microwave or something]
- After the guests come and you guys decide to start playing, you’ll be “red coat”/A.
- Turn off the lights and count to 100 or something [This is kind of like a PLL hide-and-seek]. While you’re counting, tell everyone to look around the house for a glow stick. If they find the glow stick they’re “safe” and if you spot them they just have to show you the stick.
- The goal is to find as many people as you can before they find a glow-stick
- What you need
- Try playing this at night, I feel like it’ll be better & more fun.
-If you’re rich enough, get a bunch of books from the series and give one to each person
– Jewelry or other pieces similiar to the ones the girls wore.