- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin (chilled)
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk (chilled)
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream, to taste (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, milk, yogurt, sugar and spice in a blender; cover.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses; top with whipped cream (if desired) and an additional sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Serves four.
- 3/4 cup canned Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup Soy Milk
- 1/8 cup Applesauce
- 1 Tbls. Sugar (I have a sweet tooth, so you may want to try a 1/2 Tbs to start out with)
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Put the ice into the blender and crush.
- Add all other ingredients and blend together.
- Makes 2 large servings