Fall is hereee and there’s so much you can do with the vegetable of the season, and since a lot of you will be carving and getting pumpkins for Halloween, why waste the inside? If you don’t have a juicer or just happen to really like sweet things here’s a few ideas for you.
- 2 cups of pumpkin (chopped up into chunks)
- 2 cups of apple juice
- ½ cup of pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (or more to your taste)
- Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg and/or Allspice (all ground, to taste)
- Juice the pumpkin pieces by squeezing through a cheesecloth or using a juicer if you have one.
- Pour the pumpkin juice, apple juice and pineapple juice into a blender.
- Add the honey (start with 1 teaspoon and then add some more to taste) to the juices and blend thoroughly.
- Add your spices (to taste). Slowly do it though because if you add too much then the whole thing might get messed up.
- Put your pumpkin juice in the fridge or serve with Ice.
- 2 Quarts apple cider, divided
- 1 piece fresh ginger, (2″) sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 28 oz. can pumpkin puree
- Pour 3 cups of the apple cider into a saucepan; add the ginger slices, cinnamon stick, and cloves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, turn down to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and then add the honey and brown sugar (stir to dissolve).
- Refrigerate the mixture until it’s cold.
- When ready to serve, strain the apple cider mixture into a large pitcher. Add the remaining apple cider and the pumpkin puree and mix.
Since it’s Fall I searched up some great fall recipes and tried them out && this one is amazing. Creds here.
I n g r e d i e n t s: (Makes 24)
- 1 spice cake mix (15.25 oz.)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz.)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp. cinammon
- 6 oz. baking white chocolate squares, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 & 1/2 cups powdered sugar
I n s t r u c t i o n s:
1/// Combine the cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil, and coffee in a mixing bowl. beat on low for 1 minute, and beat on medium for 2 minutes. Spoon into 24 cupcake liners. bake at 350(F) for 18 minutes. Cool completely.
2// Stir the hot water and instant coffee until dissolved. set aside. Heat the white chocolate and heavy cream over low-medium heat until melted and smooth. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
3// Place the butter and coffee mixture in a bowl and beat for 1-2 minutes. slowly pour in the melted chocolate mixture and beat until creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar and cinnamon and beat until thick and fluffy. This will take about 5 minutes. Frost the cupcakes and keep refrigerated.
Enjoy (I know I did),
Hurry on over to Facebook to request a FREE Pumpkin Carving Kit from Fiora! This is only available to the first 74,800. Plus, just for requesting one, you’ll be entered to win one of several gift cards!
Have fun && good luck,