A few years ago I had smooth and clear skin but hormones started kicking in and sadly, I didn’t anymore. I’ve been trying many things and these have worked the best for me so I thought I should share.
At night, I use the Trilane Retinol +Vitamin C moisturizer with an added drop of Radha Tea Tree oil. Keep in mind that Tea Tree oil is REALLY strong and needs to be diluted, you shouldn’t just apply it to anything as it is.
The Trilane moisturizer is a good product you should invest in because it works both as a serum and a moisturizer. It noticeably made a difference on my skin. My skin seems healthier and brighter than ever; another great thing is that it didn’t clog my pores. The great thing about this that it really does go a long way. If I put a drop onto my hands, I can use it all over my face and still have some left over so I know I can use this for a while.
Another great product is the tea tree oil. Here are some benefits of it:
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
- Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.
This bottle is WAY bigger than any other bottles I’ve seen so that’s a plus. Keep in mind it does have a strong, dirt/ pine-sol smell.
Hope this helps,